Authorized Traeger Dealer in San Jose, CA
Traeger grills are unlike any other grill out there. Their handcrafted
pellet grills give you the convenience of gas and the unmistakable flavor
of real wood. They are extremely versatile; it’s like having three
units in one! On low setting, it acts like a smoker. Medium for barbecuing
& baking , and on high for grilling. Cook steaks, chops, burgers in
a healthier manner using Traeger’s patented indirect cooking system
that channels drippings away from your food. Using a Traeger is the environmentally
responsible way to cook outdoors. Traeger uses a natural biomass wood
pellet fuel therefore, no fossil fuels of any kind are used in the combustion
process. Fire up a Traeger and be prepared to savor the best BBQ ever!
Traeger grills use wood pellets as a fuel source, as opposed to charcoal
or propane. Wood is a completely organic and biodegradable fuel, meaning
you’ll reduce your carbon footprint every time you enjoy outdoor
grilling, while also enjoying minimal cleanup.
- Wood adds a unique and appealing smoky flavor to food that cannot be replicated
by charcoal. Furthermore, many people feel that food cooked over a charcoal
grill tastes unappealing, as a result of the additives contained within
charcoal to make it burn hotter or faster.
- Traeger grills utilize a convenient igniter rod that gets your grill started
for you while you wait, eliminating the need for matches, lighter fluid,
or charcoal chimney starters.
Come visit our
Recipe Of The Week - ASIAN RIB-EYE STEAK
** LIMITED AVAILABILITY ** This little piggy infuses food with the rich,
hardwood flavor you expect from a Traeger grill, and with 425 sq. in.
of grilling area, you have enough space to go whole hog with the guest
list. It has a Digital Pro Controller and an 11.5 lb. hopper, so you can
smoke continuously for hours without having to babysit your pork butts.
From its snout and long lashes, to its curly tail, the charming details
make Lil’ Pig a conversation-worthy centerpiece for any backyard
• Traditional Texas Style Wood Cooker
• Fun “Art Deco” Design
• Digital Pro Controller
• Auto Start and Auto Shut-Down Ignition System
• Logo Stamped, Embossed Lid
• Pre-Installed, Porcelain Coated Grill Racks
• EZ-Drain Grease System
• High-Tech, Auger-Fed Burner
• Durable Powder Coat Finish
• Steel Construction
• Easily Holds Up To: 16 Burgers | 6 Chickens | 24 Hot Dogs | 5 Rib Racks
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital Pro Controller
- 425 sq. in (19x22) Grilling Area
- Easily Holds Up To: 16 Burgers | 4 Chickens, 24 Hot Dogs | 5 Rib Racks
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 55 in.
- Height: 45 in.
- Depth: 21 in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
Traeger XL BBQ Grill
The Traeger XL has 836 square inches of grilling area and a 42.5 pound
hopper, so this big boy provides hours of consistent, wood-fired cooking
at its best. This Traeger grill has a Digital Pro Controller to maintain
a consistent temperature throughout the cook, with Dual Meat Probes for
easy monitoring of the internal meat temp without having to open the lid.
More grill means you can cook a whole meal at once, or even a whole hog,
with huge, hardwood flavor.
• 836 sq. in. (44" x 19") Grilling Area
• Digital Pro Controller with Dual Probe Thermometers
• Grill Rack Easily Holds 40 Burgers | 12 Chickens | 16 Rib Racks
For the On-the-Go Griller who doesn’t like to be tethered to their
deck, we present Traeger’s most portable wood-fired grill: the PTG+.
It features convection performance capable of anything from low and slow
to hot and fast grilling.
Decked out with an Auto-Start Ignition, High-Tech Auger-Fed Burner, and
Digital Thermostat Controller, the PTG+ makes creating extraordinary barbecue
simple. This easy to stow, easy to go model features a pellet hopper that
secures in place when stored vertically and holds up to 5 lbs. of hardwood.
The mobile design of the PTG+ lets you go anywhere, from camping in the
great outdoors and cookouts on the beach, to tailgating before the game,
without sacrificing the wood-fired flavor you expect from a Traeger.
For outdoor adventurers, this tabletop design is made from high quality
steel and includes a handy carrying handle with lockable lid for maximum
• MAIN RACK EASILY HOLDS UP TO: 8 BURGERS | 16 HOT DOGS
• 11.5" X 15" of cooking surface on the grill rack (173
sq. in. total)
• Cooks with up to 16,000 BTU's
• Plugs in to a standard 110v outlet
• Features an electronic Auto-Start Ignition, a Digital Thermostat
Control with LED Display, easy to clean porcelain grill grates, and a
durable, powder coat finish.
• Great for small patios!
- 16,000 BTUs
- Digital Thermostat Controller
- 173 sq. in (12X15) Grilling Area
- Easily holds up to: 8 Burgers|16 Hot Dogs
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 20 in.
- Height: 13 in.
- Depth: 19 in.
- Weight: 40 lbs.