Starting Sunday, March 28th. We will now be open 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7AM-4PM

CONCRETE CUSTOMERS: Our concrete mixer will be out of service on Tuesday 6/29

Redi-Mix Hours 7AM-1PM

Face masks are required.

We are making every effort to sanitize our store to keep our customers and employees safe.

Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Every year, approximately 30,000 people in the United States are sickened by accidental carbon monoxide poisoning and approximately 500 die, may in their own home. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and tasteless and cannot be detected by humans without the aid of a detector. Frighteningly, the CDC reports that only 30 percent of American homes have functioning carbon monoxide alarms. The symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headache, dizziness, nausea, loss of muscle control, shortness of breath, fatigue, and skin irritation.

Visit your local San Jose hardware store to purchase a carbon monoxide detector for your home. Along with fire and smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors will ensure that you and your family has enough time to respond to a dangerous and potentially deadly scenario.

Installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector