Payless is Here to Help Build Your Retaining Walls
Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery in San Jose, CA have been helping residents find the right materials for functional and beautiful segmental or base level retaining walls for over 40 years. No matter if you are looking to install a segmental retaining wall for a sloping yard, sunken yard, stairway, or to add grade changes to your yard, our experts have the knowledge and tools to get it done. Segmental retaining walls also have a zero-failure rate, allowing for beautiful boundaries in your home that can easily be installed yourself!
Our experience has also led us to find the perfect materials to get you the retaining walls of your dreams. We only work with high-quality manufacturers to deliver an excellent product once we finish construction. Since we are a full-service ACE hardware store you also will only need to make one-stop to find the tools and equipment need for such a project. Learn more about our retaining wall blocks today by calling or visiting us today.
Payless Hardware & Rockery Is Proud To Carry Calstone Allan Block Retaining Wall Products!
We are one of the Bay Area’s Top Calstone Suppliers. Calstone is known for its natural-looking stone products that deliver quality, durability and affordability for homeowners in the Bay Area and their Allan Block retaining wall blocks are no exception. With so many different shapes and setbacks available the design options are endless. No matter the size or design of your next project, Calstone Allan Block retaining wall products are made to last, look beautiful and most importantly are easy to install with their mortarless technology. Click here to see our entire Calstone Allan Block Retaining Wall Collection.
Benefits of Building Retaining Walls in Your Yard
You may think retaining walls only add beauty to your front and backyard, but they actually provide many other benefits to your landscape. With the help of Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery, you can receive these benefits by allowing us to do the heavy lifting:
- Prevent Erosion and Sinkholes: When you have a home on a hill, you may face geological issues because of water runoff such as erosion or sinkholes. These may seem small at first, but if left untreated, they can do severe damage to your property.
- Stops Floods from Occurring: During heavy downpours in San Jose, yards can fill up quickly with water. Having the retaining wall prevents water from moving soil around and keeps it locked in place to protect your home and yard.
- Protects Your Home’s Foundation: Was your home built on a hill? Having retaining walls keeps it from sliding down, thanks to soil erosion. They also protect your foundation from becoming waterlogged and breaking down over time.
- Low Maintenance Yard: Having garden beds in your retaining walls are a great addition and are very low maintenance. Thanks to their ability to hold water, you won’t have to nearly as often. Free up your time on the weekends for other enjoyable, less labor-intensive activities.
- Increase Home’s Value: Even installing necessary retention walls is a bonus to potential buyers. When it comes time to sell your home, you will be glad to you took the time to invest in constructing retention walls for your home and your property. If you add a garden or trees to them, the curb appeal will also help boost the value.
- Gives You More Yard: It is much easier to plant gardens and trees on flat land than on hills. Retention walls give you this ability, which leads to other previously mentioned benefits for your home and its value.
Trusted Retaining Wall Stone Manufacturers
Not only are segmental retaining walls a beautiful and practical way to separate yard living spaces, but we offer environmentally safe blocks made from natural raw materials. Unlike treated timbers or railroad ties treated with potentially harmful chemicals, the team at Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery provide green, environmentally friendly concrete products to build landscape boundaries. We are proud to be an authorized distributor of Calstone Allan Block Retaining Wall Blocks. They are easy to install, attractive, and last a lifetime. Calstone Allan Block Retaining Wall Blocks are the perfect choice for your landscape project.
Customize You Retaining Wall with Caps
Retaining walls are not only an excellent resource for protecting your home and land, but they are also a great addition because of the curb appeal you can create with their design. And no retaining wall is complete without its cap! Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery offer plenty of different stones to help top off your brand-new wall with a cap to further your design and make the project whole. These slabs are generally thinner than the bricks used to create the wall and can come in a multitude of different types of stone. Some projects even use marble or other materials outside of the original brick to add contrast. Our experts have seen a lot of different designs in our 40 years and are happy to lend a hand with color choices.
Payless Hardware is Here to Help with Your Retaining Walls!
When you’re ready to build your retaining walls or have any other questions about how they can add their benefits to your yard, visit Payless Hardware, Rockery, and Nursery in San Jose, CA to speak to our experts. We are happy to get you the answers, materials, and tools to get the job done. We are a full-service hardware store and can also help with other projects you have lined up around the home. No matter the design or type of stone you’ve chosen, you can bet your friends at Payless have you covered! Stop by our shop today or call ahead with more questions.